The Student News Site of Mountain Ridge High School | Glendale, Arizona

Society of Female Scholars

Some events that we plan to participate in is the EL Family Fair on February 4th where our members will be creating and operating carnival activities for families to enjoy. Moreover, on February 18th, our club plans to offer our service to St. Mary’s Food Bank.

RR: What is the purpose of your club?

In SOFS we strive to encourage and support our members in helping them grow through their junior and senior years of high school. Our club is centered around helping our members become prepared for life outside of high school and providing a safe space for these young women to enjoy their time with others while allowing them to gain exposure to community service activities.

RR: How many students have joined your club?

We currently have 175 SOFS members within our club.

RR: What sort of activities does your club participate in?

Society of Female Scholars participates in volunteering activities such as organizing fundraisers and donation drives. In the near future we plan to host similar events and even more engaging community service activities such as helping pack emergency food supply boxes for those in need at St. Mary’s Food Bank. Along with these events, our members are welcomed to participate in team bonding activities and are invited to hear from guest speakers that can provide knowledge from their experience and insight.

RR: Who do you believe would be interested in joining your club and why?

We believe young women that wish to be a part of a group of aspiring students that want to use their time bettering the community around them and making new friends would feel at home within our club.

The Ridge Review • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All written comments are monitored, individually published and are subject to deletion if they violate our Basic Guidelines which are available for reference in our About Us! section. Have a good day!
All The Ridge Review Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *